Miss Tourism World Philippines Now Bigger on Its Second Year!
Bigger and Stronger, that’s Miss Tourism World Philippines, now on its second year!
Thirty five (35) Beautiful and EquallyTalented Filipinas were formally presented to the members of the Media last Thursday, May 9, 2013 at the Historic Club Pilipino in Greenhills, San Juan City, during the Press Launch and Presentation of Official Candidate for the 2013 National Search for Miss Tourism World Philippines.
The Official Candidates were chosen after a month-long preliminary screening that attracted beauty applicants nationwide. Qualified Applicants were announced during the Final Screening held last May4, 2013 at the exclusive PRIME Bar and Events Place along Tomas Morato, Quezon City. Those who qualify came from different provinces and regions of the country such as Ilocos Region, La Union, Bulacan, Quezon Province, Batangas, Rizal Province, Pampanga, Laguna, Pangasinan, and Bicol Region in Luzon, and otherparts of the Visayas and Mindanao.
1. Nikka Iara Jumaquio 17, Bulacan
2. Queen Jennika Semana 18, Binan, Laguna
3. Reaniel Joyce Norma Mae Anida, 20 Bacolod City
4. Angel Garcia 25, Quezon City
5. Des Salazar 19, Marikina
6. Joy M. Cumareng20, Marikina
7. Ana Toreja Langitan 22, Ibaan, Batangas
8. Clarize Angelica Barrameda 21, Caloocan City
9. Kristine Crisostomo, 26, Laguna
10. Princess Edilyn Ramos 20, Rizalyn Macawile
11. Gracel Godinez 18, Quezon City
12. Jessica Mae Arsolon 23, Manila
13. Khadija Nasser 22, Rizal
14. Janelle Tee 22, Davao City
15. Jeriza Saulog 19, Cavite
16. Czarina Rose Rosales 26, Tondo, Manila
17. Elle Hiollman 22, Caloocan City
18. Mary Rose Cajayon, 19, Bulacan
19. Shiela Marie Siasa 18, Bataan
20. Diana Qeblawi 23, Pampanga
21. Mary Ann Reyes, Tayabas, Quezon
22. Lereze Margerette M. Mediavillo 23, Lucena City
23. Aiyana Camille Mikiewickz 23, La Union
24. Cristlet Gerona 22, Pagadian City
25. Nathalya Kamyil Francisco, 19 Cotabato City
26. Klaudine Palma 22, Antipolo, Rizalyn Barrea
27. Ma. Isabelle Zaragoza Mendoza 18, Ilocos Sur
28. Diana Rose Celeste 20, Batangas City
29. Sherry Rose Guanga 21, Olongapo City
30. Krystel Loiis Gutierrez 17, Dasmarinas, Cavite
31. Ramona Yamat 18, Taguig City
32. Alyssa Lagahino 19, Batangas City
“After a very successful staging of our maiden pageant last year, we are more motivated and inspired to look for an outstanding Filipina who will represent us at the 2013 Miss Tourism World to be held later this year. Says Mr. Francisco “Gareth” Blanco Jr., the National Pageant Director and Over-all Production Head of Miss Tourism World Philippines2013 Pageant.
“We are also excited and proud for this year’s batch of candidates, for they do not only possesses physical beauty but also a beauty of heart and spirit, a Filipina who is proud of her rich cultural heritage and an embodiment of beauty and substance. We are optimistic that whoever wins the title, may bring honor and pride to the Philippines and will continue to be an Ambassador of Philipine Culture and Tourism, in keeping with our Pageant Advocacy; Preserve the Beauty of the Philippines.” adds Mr. Blanco.
The winner of Miss Tourism World Philippines 2013 title will represent the country at the 2013 Miss Tourism World Pageant to be held in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea in West Central Africa,considered as “The UndiscoveredT reasure of Africa”
She along with over80 other delegate from other countries will experience the unique fusion of Spanish and African Culture of the host country. They are scheduled to visit the offshore island of Corisco, the Insular Region consists of the islands of Bioko, formerly Fernando Poo, and Annobón.The final round of the pageant in which the winner will be announced will take place atthe spectacular Sipopo Conference Centre in Malabo on October 12, 2013.
The 2013 MissTourism World Philippines Grand Coronation Night will be held on May 17, 2013, 7:00PM at the AFP Theater, Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City to be telecast at GMA NewsTV Channel 11 on June 2, 2013 at 9:00PM.
For Inquiries Contact:
Mr. Francisco “Gareth” Blanco Mr.Francis Calubaquib
National Director Media Coordinator
Miss Tourism World Philippines 2013 09065127820