Mister Philippines International 2012 Is On!
I attended the 2nd Annual Search for Mister Philippines International last year in Island Cove, Cavite, and now the bigger national finals is in the making… Here’s the press info from Dr. Joseph Pallera;
The Founding President and National Director of MISTER PHILIPPINES INC., DR. JOSEPH I. PALLERA has announced that the 3RD ANNUAL MISTER PHILIPPINES FINALS shall be in October 6, 2012 (SCREENING STARTS IN …JULY 2012, APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR AUTOMATIC ENTRY FOR PROVINCIAL OR CITY OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVES: JULY 23, 2012). The title holder of Mister Philippines 2012 will compete and represent our country on November 13-24 to Mister Internationa…l 2012 Thailand.
MISTER PHILIPPINES, INC. (MPI) / MISTER PHILIPPINES formerly Mister Philippines Search Organization Incorporated and Mister Philippines International 2010 is represented since 2009 by its founding President, Dr. Joseph I. Pallera. Mister Philippines 2010 and 2011 (September 4, 2010 and August 14, 2011, respectively) are post activities of the 1st and 2nd Kawit Day Celebration founded in August 1, 1600.
FOR MISTER PHILIPPINES 2012 QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
1. FILIPINO, PATRIOTIC, EDUCATED and FIT
2. 18-29 years old, can speak his mind well, height is just an advantage but preferably 5’11 up, single and has not fathered a child
3. (a) BIRTH CERTIFICATE and/or (b) PHILIPPINE PASSPORT (a must) – present the original for verification purposes only; (c) photocopy of high school or college diploma; (d) school or company ID; (e) negative Drug Test at least 3 months old from any accredited DOH drug testing centers; and (f) Tax Identification Number (TIN).
4. Download and e-mail (g) application form and other requirements with (h) best studio photographs taken within the last 6 months (close-up, full body shot in formal and swimwear).
5. Screening Dates: STARTS IN JULY 2012
6. APPLY AS OFFICIAL PROVINCIAL OR CITY REPRESENTATIVE / AUTOMATIC ENTRY: Winners of provincial or city pageants may not undergo elimination by screening. As official provincial or city representatives, (6.1) fulfill the above requirements; (6.2) present a certification/ENDORSEMENT authenticated by the local tourism officer/highest public official available; (6.3) for this year: pay franchise, membership and registration fee. Payments may be made through bank deposit. Official receipt will be issued on or before October 6, 2012; (6.4) Email all requirements including photocopy of deposit slip. Deadline of submission is on or before JULY 23, 2012.
Payment of necessary fees yearly ensures the privilege of sending official representatives to the annual MISTER PHILIPPINES COMPETITION.
Tel No: +63.46.686.6994
+63.947.716.6999 (Secretary: Michelle)
Last year’s Mister Philippines International Fhrancis Lopez made it into the elite semifinal list and was also a front runner on online voting. We are looking for a better performance this year or maybe our 2nd Mister International title! (Alexander Aquino was Philippines 1st Mister International when he won in 2001 from India based MI organization and not associated to Singapore based Mister International of Allan Sim.)