Beauty Happens in Mutya ng Pilipinas 2012 – Media Presentation at Midas Hotel and Casino!
“Beauty Happens in Mutya” Thirty (30) gorgeous young ladies vying for the Mutya ng Pilipinas 2012 international titles – Miss Asia Pacific International, Miss Tourism International, Tourism Queen of The Year and Miss Intercontinental – were presented to the media last Wednesday, July 18 at the Midas Hotel and Casino in Pasay City.
Mutya ng Pilipinas 2012 press presentation seems the most attended media national pageant presentation this year! Hundreds of mediamen, photographers and pageant supporters were present on the event. After media presentation, two ladies got special awards, making them a front runner for the 44th Mutya ng Pilipinas crown!
Miss Photography and Miss Sheridan Hotel is # 16. Kaylee Calaguas – West Coast, USA
and awarded as Miss Press Favorite is # 17. Mutya Johanna Datul – Isabela
Here are the official list of the Mutya ng Pilipinas 2012 beauty pageant candidates, including their places of origin:
Pictures by ASK ASKI PHOTOGRAPHY;
1. Dale Ivory Lee – Valenzuela
2. Regine Terza Fondevilla – Davao
3. Jean Margaret Tamparong – Misamis Occidental
4. Clarisse Angelica Barrameda – Caloocan
5. Nova-Joy Johnston- Makati City
6. Phoebe Corrine Pataytay – Negros Occidental
7. Gina Damaso – Canada
8. Reynalyn Flores Yamanouchi – Japan
9. Jillian Kristin Deveza – Batangas
10. Marbee Tiburcio – Northern California
11. Donna Marie Libre – Florida – USA
12. Keziah Llare Gallardo – Midwest, USA
13. Jessica Barbour – Canada
14. Regine Semira – Toronto, Canada
15. Caitlin Gainey- East Coast, USA
16. Kaylee Calaguas – West Coast, USA
17. Mutya Johanna Datul – Isabela
18. Emi-Con Sauquillo Biñan, Laguna
19. Kariza de Guzman Pulilan, Bulacan
20. Diane Joyce Ramirez – San Pablo, Laguna
21. Carin Adrianne Ramos – San Pedro, Laguna
22. Charmaine Guintu – Mabalacat, Pampanga
23. Paula Bascon – Lapu-Lapu City
24. Emma Tiglao – Central Luzon
25. Rizzini Alexis Gomez – Cebu City
26. Gylene Angelica Ramos – Bustos, Bulacan
27. Rachel Malunes – Bacolod City
28. Larah Grace Lacap Quezon City
29. Camille Guevarra Porac, Pampanga
30. Priscilla Kimberly de la Cruz – Olongapo City
The candidates will be flown to Mactan, Cebu City on July 19 for the Photo Contest and Swimsuit Competition which will be held at the Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort and Spa.There are 4 candidates representing the National Capital Region, 17 from the other regions of the country, and 9 represented the Overseas Filipino communities of Florida, Toronto, Northern and Eastern Canada, East Coast, West Coast and Midwest in the US and Japan.Now on its 44th year, the Mutya ng Pilipinas Beauty Pageant not only aims to discover world-class beauty queens but more so to promote “Beauty Tourism” worldwide.
Coronation night is on August 12 at 7 p.m. at the UP Theater, Diliman Quezon City and to be telecast on GMA Channel 7.